Sunday, June 4, 2017

556.1 Sunday morning session

I have spent 556 hours 7 minutes playing on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 24 minutes.

I am learning 751 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 154 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard American Idiot by Green Day, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Drops of Jupiter by Train, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Next Girl by The Black Keys, and Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment