Saturday, June 10, 2017

558.9 Rainy Saturday

I have spent 558 hours 57 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 85 minutes.

I am learning 753 song arrangements through the game, with 361 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 158 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In D standard Blood and Thunder by Mastodon, Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck
In Drop D Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold, Now by Paramore, Wasteland by EarlyRise, Wires by Red Fang
In E standard Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Losing My Religion by REM, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Sixteen Saltines by Jack White, Some Nights by FUN., Walk This Way by Aerosmith, X-Kid by Green Day
In E std A447 Machinehead by Bush, No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper
In Eb Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss, Say It Aint So by Weezer
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones

No comments:

Post a Comment