Friday, June 2, 2017

555.7 Friday

Started with a Rhythm song by mistake (I forgot to switch the PS back to Lead after yesterdays session).

I have spent 555 hours 42 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 28 minutes.

I am learning 750 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 312 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 151 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus (the offending rhythm song), All I Wanna Do by Splash, American Idiot by Green Day, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz, Black Magic by Magic Wands, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, and Blue Orchid by The White Stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment