Thursday, June 15, 2017

566.7 A Frustrating Thursday Evening

Tonight's session was on the bass guitar, with Angela and American Idiot played on the Score Attack game, and the other songs in learning mode.

The score attack game is a knock out game where you if you mess up three phrases you lose the game. I played both songs successfully on Easy, Medium, and Hard without dropping more than a few notes (on all attempts getting better than 90% accuracy on my playing).

And the frustration? Windows had done a major update last night, when I came to use the machine tonight, the wifi network was not working. After two hours of trying different things to get it working, I rolled the operating system back to the previously installed version. And another two hours later I have a working machine again.

I have spent 566 hours 12 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 47 minutes.

I am learning 762 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 81 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 165 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard American Idiot by Green Day, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Drops of Jupiter by Train, Hey Ya by OutKast, I Want You Back by Jackson 5, Oh Love by Green Day, Some Nights by FUN., Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, and Three Little Birds by Bob Marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment