Monday, June 26, 2017

572.4 A second session

As well as the songs, I had a play on the Big Swing Baseball game and gained 333,800 points, the second highest score I've managed. It's a poor effort compared to the worldwde leader who has earned 224,220,050 points.

I have spent 572 hours 29 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 35 minutes.

I am learning 772 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 315 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 176 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros, Next Girl by The Black Keys, Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Breed by Nirvana, and We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs.
In Drop D Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots, and Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune.

No comments:

Post a Comment