Sunday, June 11, 2017

560 Sunday morning session

I have spent 560 hours 19 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 82 minutes.

I am learning 753 song arrangements through the game, with 361 on the bass, 79 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 160 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Black Magic by Magic Wands, Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel, Cold Company by Minus The Bear, Every Breath You Take by The Police, For A Fool by The Shins, GO FURTHER by Tak Matsumoto, Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan, Love That's Gone by La Sera, Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Paranoid Android by Radiohead, Peace of Mind by Boston, Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard, Rotten Apple by Screaming Females, Sore Tummy by Paws, The Spirit Of Radio by Rush, Stay In by Jaws, Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter, Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie, The Trooper by Iron Maiden, and We Are The Champions by Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment