Monday, June 5, 2017

557.5 Second session Monday

I have spent 557 hours 33 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 59 minutes.

I am learning 751 song arrangements through the game, with 360 on the bass, 78 on rhythm guitar, and 313 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 155 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

In E standard Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Six AM Salvation by VsThem, Do You Remember by The Horrors, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Losing My Religion by REM, Gobbledigook by Sigur Rós, and Where is My Mind? by Pixies, Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones, Who Are You by The Who, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, and American Idiot by Green Day
In Eb Drop D My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones, and Stone by Alice in Chains
In Drop D Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots

No comments:

Post a Comment