Monday, April 26, 2021

19676

 In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19676 arrangements taking around 1288:19 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 947 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 154 days since I played them all. It would take about 64 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Light My Fire by The Doors on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Give My Love to Rose by Johnny Cash on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Just by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  5. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down by Johnny Cash on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Where the Streets Have No Name by U2 on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Right Now by SR-71 on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Light My Fire by The Doors on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Get Rhythm by Johnny Cash on Lead.
  10. Holiday by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Los Angeles by X on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment