Monday, July 1, 2019

13805

In this session I played for 62 minutes taking my total logged time to 913:29.

All together, I have played 13805 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 77 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 2 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass played in Open G tuning
  2. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Bass played in E A447 tuning
  3. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Should I Stay by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  11. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Synchronicity II by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass played in E tuning
  15. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning
  16. Bang Bang by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment