Thursday, July 11, 2019

13942 and too warm to practice tonight

In this session I played for 17 minutes taking my total logged time to 922:15. All together, I have played 13942 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 73 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 12 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment