Friday, July 5, 2019

13841

In this session I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 915:52. All together, I have played 13841 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 78 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 6 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Some Nights by FUN. on Bass played in E tuning - I got a "perfect" for this. W00t!
  2. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Every Breath You Take by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment