Thursday, July 18, 2019

14023

In this session I played for 22 minutes taking my total logged time to 927:48. All together, I have played 14023 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 70 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 10 months and 19 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead played in Eb tuning
  2. War Ensemble by Slayer on Lead played in Eb tuning
  3. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in Eb tuning
  4. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Lead played in Eb Drop Db tuning
  5. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  6. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead played in Drop D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment