Monday, July 15, 2019

14003

In this session I played for 28 minutes taking my total logged time to 926:32. All together, I have played 14003 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 67 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end.

I started streaming 10 months and 16 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Seeker, The by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Lead played in E tuning
  3. X-Kid by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Alt Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Oh Love by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Synchronicity II by Police on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment