Monday, July 29, 2019

14070

In this session I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 930:54. All together, I have played 14070 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 68 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 11 months ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Who Are You by The Who on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment