Tuesday, July 30, 2019

14095

In this session I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 932:35. All together, I have played 14095 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 67 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was eventually streamed on my twitch channel, after one false start when the video capture card failed to capture the audio. I started streaming 11 months and 1 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Combo played in E tuning
  3. Boss by Chris Lee on Single Note 2 played in E tuning
  4. Jules by Seth Chapla on Single Note played in E tuning
  5. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment