Tuesday, July 23, 2019

14042

In this session I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 929:02. All together, I have played 14042 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 75 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 24 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Losing My Religion by REM on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment