Friday, July 12, 2019

13954

In this session I played for 46 minutes taking my total logged time to 923:02. All together, I have played 13954 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 72 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Hey Ya by OutKast on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  5. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Bass played in E tuning
  7. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Burnished by White Denim on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment