Thursday, July 4, 2019

13824

In this session I played for 22 minutes taking my total logged time to 914:46. All together, I have played 13824 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 80 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 5 days ago.
Songs attempted were:

  1. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment