Sunday, July 7, 2019

13882 more new songs on Steam

In this session I played for 55 minutes taking my total logged time to 917:31. All together, I have played 13882 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 80 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 8 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning
  3. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  9. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Gambler, The by Kenny Rogers on Lead played in E Capo tuning
  13. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Lovely Day by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment