Saturday, July 6, 2019

13868

In this session I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 917:31. All together, I have played 13868 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 79 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 7 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  3. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment