Tuesday, July 2, 2019

13818

In this session I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 914:23. All together, I have played 13818 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 78 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 3 days ago.

Songs attempted were:
  1. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead played in E 456 tuning
  2. Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Rhythm played in E A451 tuning
  5. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Hardest Button to Button, The by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Roxanne by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment