Wednesday, July 24, 2019

14048

In this session I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 929:25.

All together, I have played 14048 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 10 months and 25 days ago. My follower count has dropped back to 25, I don't blame them.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead played in D tuning
  2. Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck on Lead played in D tuning
  3. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  4. Outshined by Soundgarden on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  6. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment