Sunday, July 14, 2019

13996

In this session I played for 56 minutes taking my total logged time to 926:04. All together, I have played 13996 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 66 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 10 months and 15 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  2. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  3. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Rhythm played in Eb Drop D tuning
  4. Round and Round by Ratt on Lead played in Eb tuning
  5. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in Eb tuning
  6. Chimera, the by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  7. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  8. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  9. Now by Paramore on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  10. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  11. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Lead played in E A434 tuning
  12. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  13. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment