Tuesday, July 9, 2019

13909

In this session I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 920:13. All together, I have played 13909 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 82 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 10 months and 10 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Lead played in E tuning
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment