Monday, January 7, 2019

12485 and not much to say

Today I took my total logged time to 803:29. All together, I have played 12485 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 182 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 9 days ago. Songs attempted were:


  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Combo 2 played in E tuning
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Combo 2 played in E tuning
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on 21 played in 83 tuning
  • London Calling by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment