Thursday, January 17, 2019

12632 and a mixed bag of bass and lead guitar work

Today I played for 52 minutes taking my total logged time to 837:52. All together, I have played 12632 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 106 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 19 days ago. Songs attempted were:


  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead played in Open A tuning
  2. Who Are You by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Song 2 by Blur on Bass played in Eb tuning
  8. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass played in E tuning
  9. For A Fool by The Shins on Bass played in E tuning
  10. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass played in Eb tuning
  12. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment