Wednesday, January 9, 2019

12506 and a pre-beaver scout session

Today I played for 33 minutes taking my total logged time to 829:26. All together, I have played 12506 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 169 days since I played all the songs in my list.

It has been about 169 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on twitch. I started streaming 4 months and 11 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Sweet Dreams by Roy Buchanan on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead played in Eb tuning
  3. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Combo played in Drop D tuning
  4. Outshined by Soundgarden on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment