Monday, January 7, 2019

12495 and a deleted tweet

Another random quote:
What if we spelled 'people' like this: peepole. that would be funny i think
tweet by Kim Kardashian 
I was going to include a link to her original tweet, but it has been deleted. Can't imagine why.

Today I played for 37 minutes on bass and guitar, taking my total logged time to 1493:36. All together, I have played 12495 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 182 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 9 days ago.

Songs attempted were:


  1. On Top of the World by Matt Montgomery on Bass played in E tuning
  2. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Bass played in E tuning
  5. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Combo 2 played in E tuning
  6. The Seeker by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Alternate Lead played in E tuning



No comments:

Post a Comment