Wednesday, January 30, 2019

12751 and a session using a guitar amp too

Oh my, even though my guitar amp is only 15w, it's much louder than I'm used to listening when I'm playing.

I've treated myself to a Y cable so that the guitar can play into both the amp and the Rocksmith games.

Today I played for 33 minutes taking my total logged time to 845:18. All together, I have played 12751 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 89 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead played in E tuning
  5. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment