Tuesday, January 8, 2019

12501 Antônio Vilas-Boas

A not-so fun fact for you:
In 1957 Antônio Vilas-Boas, a Brazillian farmer came forward with claims he had been abducted by humanoid aliens. His report was that a group of humanoid barking aliens covered him with gel, and a naked attractive female came in and fornicated with him.
His report didn't say if he enjoyed it though. More details on Wikipedia.

Today I played for 24 minutes. All together, I have played 12501 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 181 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 10 days ago.

Songs attempted were:


  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Rhythm played in E A461 tuning
  2. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Combo played in E tuning
  3. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Chord played in E tuning
  5. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alternate Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment