Friday, January 25, 2019

12711 and another pre-cub scout session

Today I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 842:45. A little bit shorter than usual, as I called passed the petrol station on the way to the Scout hut.

All together, I have played 12711 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 96 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Peace of Mind by Boston on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Lead played in E tuning
  4. When I'm with You by Best Coast on Lead played in E tuning
  5. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment