Monday, January 14, 2019

12590 and an evening session on the bass

For a change, I stopped before I got overtired.

Today I played for 42 minutes taking my total logged time to 835:04. All together, I have played 12590 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 132 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 16 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Breed by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass played in E tuning
  7. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  9. We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  10. X-Kid by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  11. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment