Saturday, January 12, 2019

12563 and a mixed lead/bass session on both versions of the rocksmith game

Today I played for 49 minutes taking my total logged time to 833:13. All together, I have played 12563 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 172 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:


  1. Boss by Chris Lee on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Boss by Chris Lee on Lead (Single Note) played in E tuning
  3. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Jules by Seth Chapla on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Jules by Seth Chapla on Lead (Single Note) played in E tuning
  7. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Lead (Combo) played in E tuning
  10. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  11. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass played in Drop D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment