Sunday, January 13, 2019

12573 and a bass session on the Steam version of Rocksmith 2014

Today I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 833:55. All together, I have played 12573 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 173 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:


  1. 21 Guns by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  5. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  7. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Knockin' On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Losing My Religion by REM on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment