Tuesday, January 22, 2019

12661 and a rhythm session

Today I played for 54 minutes taking my total logged time to 839:46. All together, I have played 12661 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 99 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 24 days ago. Songs attempted were:


  1. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Rhythm played in D tuning
  4. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Losing My Religion by REM on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. American Idiot by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Every Breath You Take by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. Oh Love by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Some Nights by FUN. on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment