Sunday, January 27, 2019

12721 and an evening steam

I didn't use my normal audio setup (mainly due to me not wanting to spend the time to set it all up), so the microphone audio wasn't up to scratch.

This session had up to three viewers, more than I usually see, but I have no idea who they were. A shame, as I like to thank them personally for joining in.

Today I played for 37 minutes taking my total logged time to 843:22. All together, I have played 12721 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 90 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 29 days ago.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Some Nights by FUN. on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  9. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead played in E tuning
  10. In Bloom by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment