Wednesday, January 2, 2019

12445 and another session on bass

Random fact:
Due to the overwhelming crowds and limited availability of public restrooms, people celebrating the New Year in Times Square occasionally wear adult diapers.
I'm not sure how good an idea that is. Being cold, wet, and drunk doesn't seem like a good combination to me.

Today I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 801:07. All together, I have played 12445 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 177 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 4 months and 4 days ago.

Songs attempted were:


  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass played in D tuning
  2. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Bass played in E A434 tuning
  5. Machinehead by Bush on Bass played in E A447 tuning
  6. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Who Are You by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment