Friday, January 11, 2019

12552 and a pre-cub scout meeting session on guitar

Today I played for 35 minutes taking my total logged time to 832:24. All together, I have played 12552 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 171 days since I played all the songs in my list. I didn't steam this session. Songs attempted were:

  1. Chompers by Fang Island on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. I Miss You by Incubus on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. Losing My Religion by REM on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Funk #49 by James Gang on Lead played in E tuning
  5. I Miss You by Incubus on Combo played in Drop D tuning
  6. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Single Note played in E tuning
  7. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Combo played in E tuning
  8. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Combo played in E tuning
  9. Stay In by Jaws on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment