Tuesday, January 29, 2019

12733 and a couple of visitors to the stream

Today I played for 21 minutes taking my total logged time to 844:06. All together, I have played 12733 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 89 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 5 months ago.

I had a visit from Dewanna and Panda today, it's always good to get people on board.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment