Tuesday, January 15, 2019

12603 and a pre-Beaver Scout session

Today I played for 27 minutes taking my total logged time to 835:56. All together, I have played 12603 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 133 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 4 months and 17 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead played in E A461 tuning
  2. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  3. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  4. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead played in E tuning
  6. American Idiot by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Every Breath You Take by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment