Friday, April 3, 2020

15680

In this session, I played for 24 minutes taking my total logged time to 1033:01. Altogether, I have played 15680 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 105 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 5 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Alt Lead played in Drop D tuning
  2. My Generation by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  5. The Chimera by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment