Saturday, April 18, 2020

15978

The purpose of this particular stream was to record some more walk-throughs of the original Rocksmith game. with the games getting saved and set for upload to my YouTube channel.

But it appears that there is no way of setting the songs to be uploaded and heard while allowing any ad revenue to go to the copyright holders (which seems reasonable to me). So I've deleted the videos from YouTube while I work out my options.

In this session, I played for 47 minutes taking my total logged time to 1052:08. Altogether, I have played 15978 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 68 days since I played all the songs on my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 20 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  7. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  8. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment