Sunday, April 5, 2020

15751

In this session, I played for 58 minutes taking my total logged time to 1037:02. Altogether, I have played 15751 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 89 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 7 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  2. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Blue Orchid by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  4. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  8. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment