Wednesday, April 15, 2020

15934

In this session, I played for 26 minutes taking my total logged time to 1049:27. Altogether, I have played 15934 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 68 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 17 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment