Friday, April 10, 2020

15843

In this session, I played for 49 minutes taking my total logged time to 1043:24. Altogether, I have played 15843 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 79 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 12 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  2. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass played in E tuning
  3. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Killer Queen by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  8. Round and Round by Ratt on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  9. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  10. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  11. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. Breed by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Icky Thump by The White Stripes on Bonus Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment