Tuesday, April 28, 2020

16197

In this session, I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 1040:57. Altogether, I have played 16197 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 39 days since I played all the songs on my list. I am learning 521 arrangements of the songs, and it would take about 35 hours to play them all!

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 30 days ago.

Today's playlist was:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment