Saturday, April 4, 2020

15750

In this session, I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 1036:34. Altogether, I have played 15750 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Altogether, I have played 15734 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 101 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 6 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  3. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  10. We Are The Champions by Queen on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment