Wednesday, April 22, 2020

16069

Session 2 of the day: all about the bass.

In this session, I played for 36 minutes taking my total logged time to 1032:46. Altogether, I have played 16069 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 47 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 24 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Song 2 by Blur on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  2. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Now by Paramore on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Stay In by Jaws on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Bittersweet Symphony by Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment