Thursday, April 2, 2020

15690

In this session, I played for 43 minutes taking my total logged time to 1032:37. Altogether, I have played 15690 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 104 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 4 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Knockin' On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  7. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  10. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Rhythm played in E A451 tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment