Sunday, April 19, 2020

15988

In this session, I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 1052:40. Altogether, I have played 15988 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 69 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 21 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Ultra Soul by B'z on Lead played in E A444 tuning
  2. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead played in E A461 tuning
  3. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  7. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  8. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead played in E tuning
  10. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment